There are usually 6 reasons why the air conditioner is not cooling:
Using Freon as a refrigerant will volatilize over a long period of time. Therefore, users only need to add a little to the regular air conditioning maintenance point. In addition, it cannot be ruled out that improper installation may cause Freon leakage and problems with the machine itself.
The normal starting voltage of the air conditioner is 220V+-10%. Almost all compressors above 200V can be started, and the voltage value below this will affect the operation of the compressor.
3. The power of the air conditioner is not enough
The general selection principle is: 150-250W/square meter for cooling and 250-350W/square meter for heating. In addition, factors such as space height, layer orientation, sealing performance and resident population need to be comprehensively considered.
When the outdoor unit is in an environment above 43°, it is difficult for most air conditioners to transfer the heat from the indoor to the outdoors, resulting in no cooling.
Because the outdoor unit is exposed to the outdoors, it is easy to absorb dust and debris. If it is not cleaned for a long time, it will affect the heat dissipation performance of the machine and reduce the cooling effect of the air conditioner. The indoor unit is related to the health of the human body. If it is not cleaned for a long time, it will breed bacteria, pollute the air, and make people sick.
The maximum allowable length of the connecting pipeline of the air conditioner stipulates that the longest one can not exceed 8 meters, 1.5-2 can not exceed 10 meters, and more than 2 can not exceed 15 meters. The height difference between indoor and outdoor units should not exceed 5 meters.
There are 5 reasons why the air conditioner compressor won't start
Due to improper installation, internal leakage in the system is the root cause of insufficient refrigerant.
Solution: Add Freon to the air conditioner.
The increased load of the compressor causes the temperature of the compressor to increase, and the refrigerating machine oil will deteriorate under high temperature for a long time, which cannot achieve the effect of lubrication and cooling, which will further increase the temperature of the compressor, and the insulation of the coil will be reduced due to high temperature, causing damage to the compressor.
Solution: Strictly control the quality during installation.
The starting voltage of the fixed frequency air conditioner: 187V, the voltage fluctuation range: 198-242V, the starting voltage of the inverter air conditioner is 156V, and the voltage fluctuation range: 176-264V. Work load increases.
Some brands or models have a child lock function. If you are in lock mode and cannot perform any operations, you can refer to the manual to release. The compressor has been working at high temperature for a long time, resulting in reduced insulation, low coil resistance, and increased starting current. The temperature rises instantly.
Solution: Refer to the instructions to unlock.
Solution: Check and repair, disconnect the differential pressure relay, disconnect the high-voltage circuit breaker, reset the differential pressure relay, and wait for the pressure change to close the contact or readjust the disconnecting pressure.
1. Be sure to pull out the power plug from the socket before disassembling the device during maintenance. Operating on the device with the power on can cause electric shock. If power must be turned on for servicing or testing circuits, do not remove any live parts of the equipment.
2. If there is refrigerant gas discharged during the maintenance process, do not touch the discharged refrigerant gas. Refrigerant gas can cause frostbite.
3. When disassembling the suction pipe or exhaust pipe of the compressor at the welding part, firstly, the refrigerant gas should be completely discharged in a well-ventilated place. If refrigerant gas remains in the compressor, when the piping is removed, the refrigerant gas or refrigerating machine oil will be discharged and cause injury.
4. During maintenance, if there is refrigerant gas leakage, the workplace should be ventilated. Toxic gases are produced when refrigerant gas encounters sparks.